NIADA Patron members have always been a vital part of the organization, actively supporting and promoting NIADA in many ways. Each Patron contributes in his or her own fashion, whether it be contribution of a particular expertise, financial resources or volunteer hours.
Opportunities for Patron participation include: serving on NIADA committees and the board; volunteering for assignments that expedite the organization’s operations; purchasing NIADA dolls; educating collectors and the general public about art dolls; promoting NIADA Artists at shows and galleries; selling NIADA work and representing NIADA in business ventures. Patrons are instrumental in organizing and facilitating the annual conference and other events. The NIADA Artists are deeply indebted to the patrons who have supported them over the years.
The Associate membership is typically for our Visiting Artists and gives you the same benefits as Patron. Go to JOIN US to become a NIADA member.
New Associate Members click here to contact the Patron Director for access to Members page.
Benefits of Patron Membership include:
- Reduced registration fee for NIADA conferences
- Early entrance into the Show & Sale at Conferences
- Invitation to NIADA Artist/Patron luncheon during conferences
- NIADA online chat group (includes NIADA Artists and Patrons)
- Wholesale rates on NIADA products for resale
- Access to the NIADA archives of photos and articles
- Working closely with NIADA Artists to further the art of the doll
- Connection to like-minded supporters
For further information contact
Gracie Coleman, Patron Director