Excellence of Artistry
- Every applicant should hold the highest personal standards for his or her work.
- The work must be well-designed, made, and finished.
- The work must show excellent control of the medium.
- Sculpting should be flawless, with accurate proportions or, if exaggerated, should harmoniously fit the concept of the piece.
- Hair should be of a material appropriate to the piece and flawlessly applied.
- Costuming should be created out of a good idea or concept and be expertly made, using materials appropriate to the figure’s scale or its intended effect.
Identity of Design
- Every applicant should have a style of working that is unique, consistent, and recognizable. Having a true signature style is an essential element of NIADA’s standards.
- NIADA looks for engaging, captivating work that inspires a meaningful response.
Applicants application links – please view before voting
Select a score number, if you are giving a score of 1 or 2 please explain why.
Please score the following artists applications 1 – 5 according to the following criteria:
5 = All objectives met
4 = A positive vote with reservations
2 = A negative vote but shows promise
1 = None of the objectives are met
Please add comments
These will be sent to the artists if they request their comments. They will not have your name attached but will be helpful to an artist to understand why they received the score they did. They do not receive their score but only a notification that they passed or did pass. Your comments and feedback are an important part of this process.
Form Note: In the event of a code error, the form will not retain the info in the comment areas, Cut/paste your comments into the text box and verify the score numbers are selected.
Click button below to access the Score Sheet2021 Artists Membership Voting Form - Part 12021 Artists Membership Voting Form - Part 1