DO NOT use the REGISTER button to create your profile, this is for USER/BUYER registration. Click MEMBER REGISTRATION on the top menu to set up your shop.
Your ‘Buy It Now’ Shop Setup
NIADA Members = Sellers/Merchants
– Sellers can set up and manage their own Market Listings via their Shop admin panel.
– Sellers can also edit their Market Listings, close them out early, Relist or delete their own listings.
– The Market Site Administrator cannot edit or delete any Seller shop.
— Items listed maybe subject to removal by the Market Site Administrator.
– Sellers need to notify Market Site Administrator of new listings in order to link item to their Shop (does not apply to Relisted items)
– Sellers cannot edit any Shop settings, except for what is mentioned in the “Seller Account Settings” documentation below.
– Sellers cannot edit any other Seller Shop except their own.
– Sellers cannot create Posts or Pages to show their Listings (only the Market Admin).
– Sellers cannot create new categories for their Listings (only the Market Admin).
– Sellers can update their 300x300px Profile image (only through the Account Login area)
– Sellers can only accept PayPal (Credit Card) payments for their sold listings.
– Sellers can create as many listings as they wish and relist items.
– Sellers can add a shipping price to their items.
— Sellers can provide their own Shop Banner image 1600 x 600px to the Market Site Admin along with header copy (after the Conference)
Seller Account Settings
Sellers can set up their Shop settings via their default WordPress profile page. These include:
1. PayPal account: Sellers can enter the PayPal email they wish to get paid at for their shop on the NIADA Market site. All payments for NIADA Member sales are handled between the Member and the Buyer.
2. Email notifications: Sellers can receive notifications when an item has been sold.
3. Bidder Blacklist: Sellers can ban certain email addresses from bidding. As all buyers are linked by their email address a Seller can ban any fraudsters or spammers from bidding on their auctions. This does not affect auctions held by other Sellers.
4. Shop Listings: A list of all current and closed (sold) listings are shown to the Seller as well as the Buyer email.